Terms & Conditions
YOIZER.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. Using the website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
1. SITE ACCESS
1. You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us. [However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.]
2. USE OF WEBSITE
1. You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
2. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
3. Subject to paragraph 2.1 no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. SITE UPTIME, ALERT SENDING
1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server or other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
2. This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
3. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that regulatory news alerts are send out as fast as possible. However, alerts might be late or not send at all due to server or other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable, or obligated to compensate or refund you, if alerts are not being send at any time.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
1. With the exception of personally identifiable information, the use of which is covered under The Data Protection Act, any material you send or post to this website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
2. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(A) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(B) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(C) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
3. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of certain laws and regulations.
5. REFUNDS AND ACCOUNT CANCELLATIONS
1. You are entitled to a refund of your credits (minus the free credits) within 5 days of the initial order placed, less handling fee of £5 excl. VAT.
A refund will not be issued if more than 50% of the bought credits has already been used.
2. No refunds will be issued for account cancellations if the account has been opened before 01/01/2012. For accounts opened after that date: see paragraph 5.1.
3. We do allow the transfer of your credits (minus the free credits) to another account, e.g. the account of a relative, friend or colleague. Please note that dual accounts are not allowed (see paragraph 10).
6. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
1. Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
2. If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions:
(A) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
(B) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
(C) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
(D) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
3. If you choose to link to our website in breach of paragraph 6.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
2. The material at this website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind.
8. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
2. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
By using our website and/or service, you agree to allow Yoizer and any parent companies of Yoizer to use your details for advertising purposes as long as it does not contest the regulations set by the Data Protection Act.
10. DUAL ACCOUNTS
By using our website and/or service, you agree to own and use only one account. Yoizer does not allow the use of two or more accounts on its service. If we find that a user has taken advantage of our introductory offer and created more than one account, we will de-activate all accounts owned by that user and that user will be banned from Yoizer.
11. YOUR CONSENT
By using our website and/or service, you consent to our terms and conditions.
12. CHANGES TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If we decide to change our terms and conditions, we will post those changes on this page.